Last month saw us host our Client Recognition & Awards event at the Moat House, Acton Trussell. This beautiful Grade II listed manor house Hotel in Staffordshire countryside with its own tranquil lake, was the perfect setting for our spectacular and inspiring day. Our amazing networking event enabled us to not only celebrate our client’s achievements but to connect with other professionals and was such a good opportunity to meet new people and learn about their experiences.
We started our day with a wonderful breakfast and tea and coffee from 9am, hosting approximately 50 guests. It was then the turn of our guest speakers with all them bringing knowledge and professionalism, discussing various topics. These included:-
- Marisa Firkins (Managing Director-Safety Forward)
- Zach Fairbanks (Office Wellbeing)
- Kerry Tonks (Menopause Awareness)
- Andrea Childs (Beth’s Sunflower charity)
- Aimee Ward (Agility Risk & Compliance)
- Oliver Aleksejuk (Techcare)
- Vicki Sutton (Legal Update)
The awards ceremony closely followed, giving us a chance to recognise and thank our clients. The winners were:-
- Most Improved Linda Brazier (Transcal Engineering Ltd)
- H&S Champion Aleksandra Matuszak (Nationwide Produce PLC)
- Rising Star Ana Cabral (Sals Healthcare Ltd)
- Accreditation Champion Emma Laird (Inspire Protection Solutions Ltd)
- Most Engaged Chris Judge (Brickability Group PLC)
- Most Improved Business OSB Group
Our event ended with a fabulous goody bag for all of our attendees to take away, full of useful Safety Forward gadgets and the most important item-cake!
We would like to thank the Moat House for having us and also to Stuart James at Emotive Eye for our amazing photos of the event and of course, our incredible team for making it such a memorable event. We can’t wait for the next one!