Safety Forward Vacancy Health & Safety Administrator – £11.80p/h (Part-time)
About Safety Forward:
We are a well-established, Penkridge based Health and Safety Consultancy. We specialise in many sectors including construction, construction supply chain, builders’ merchants, steel, retail, logistics, charities, manufacturing and engineering.
Safety Forward’s success has been built on the ability to forge great relationships with our clients and understand their business. We don’t do “off the shelf” solutions. Instead, we support our clients through our well designed, tailor-made services. We always aim to deliver on our promises and keep our clients at the heart of everything we do.
At Safety Forward we are not just colleagues, we are family. We support each other through our successes and our challenges. Because we are small, we are agile. Be prepared that we are not all about systems are processes. The human element is the most important aspect of our business.
We are a small team of 10, so the ability to multi-task across different responsibilities is a must. Our consultants are amazing plate-spinners who rely of support of our office function to organise their diaries and keep them informed of an ever changing work schedule. You’ll be working alongside our established and efficient support team in addition to liaising with our clients directly.
We believe in hiring home-grown, great talent who are committed to being on the journey with us. For the right candidate, there is the opportunity to progress through to a consultancy role.
About the role
Term time only considered. Office based in Penkridge.
The successful candidate will have a good level of IT literacy. Training would be provided on specific systems but good level of knowledge of MS Office/365 will be needed.
Experience in working on health and safety accreditations / tenders would also be advantageous but not essential. The key responsibilities include the following:
- Supporting the team in delivering service excellence to all clients.
- Put together health and safety management systems / documents.
- Prepare documents such as risk assessments, method statements, toolbox talks and policy statements as required for clients.
- Updating documents for clients as required with changes to legislation and ensure these are issued promptly.
- Keep client and prospective client information updated on our in-house CRM system.
- Recording all client contact, booked visits and tasks on our CRM system.
- Time logging your work / cases on our time management software.
- Passing relevant information to the accounts team for any invoicing / billing.
- Managing the submission of all accreditation portals on behalf of clients, managing the diary to ensure these are started in time for renewals.
- Contacting clients to get copies of documentation completed on specific jobs for accreditations.
- Managing emails received to the team when consultants are on site or delivering training.
- Follow up on proposals issued to clients.
- Generate welcome letters to new clients and talk them through the onboarding process.
- Ensure all H&S training courses are prepared by having any course information sent to delegates, training room set up and all certificates registered and issued.
- Issue all renewal notices 45 days prior to renewal, recommending services for the following year based on customer need.
- Book in site visits / audits or service visits on behalf of the H&S Director.
- Follow up on proposals issued by the Director as needed.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours-we understand the importance having the balance of family and home life.
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday.
- From April 2023 we have introduced a bonus scheme.
- Professional development and training.
Please send your cv and covering to email@example.com. Interviews will take place week commencing 17th April 2023.